Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


After a long weekend of shopping and decorating, it is starting to look more and more like the holidays around here.  We decided to go more a more classic subdued look this year on the outside and I have to admit that I like it.  I like icicle lights but they are *so 2007* and completely overdone in our area.  We wanted something that would stand out and weren't ready to make the commit that the neighbors did to blue (lights, garland, everything is blue!).


Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

NV said...

LOVE IT!

Mama Martha said...

Ditto! very classic

plumbelieve said...

The house looks fabulous. I feel so behind the times...first I have raised panel cabinet doors and now icicle lights!

I suppose next I will discover that the haircut I have been sporting is still tres nineties. Oh well, I guess am a just not cool.

I truly love when homes are lit up by lights as opposed to just accented. Good job and you put me in the holiday spirit.

cd said...

Clark Griswald would be proud.