Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Doh!

I'm sitting here listening to rain pitter-patter on the roof and I suddenly had a moment of clarity...my raincoat is hanging on the back of the door.  In my office. Eighteen miles from home and a very long, very wet walk across the parking lot in the morning.  

Probably will still be raining in the morning.  Probably won't get out of bed early enough to get to work while there are still parking spots in our area code either. Looks like I will be in need of a blow dryer and a change of clothes by the time I roll into the office.  Doh!

3 comments:

NV said...

Umbrella?

MonkeyGirl said...

NV- Yeah, but the real question is...where on earth did I leave that the last time I used it?!

Mama Martha said...

It was so wet & windy I don't think either one would have kept you very dry.