Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ouch!

I feel like I got run over by a bus today. Of course, all of my pain is self inflicted so you don't have to feel too sorry for me.

Despite the frigid temps, I have a sun burn. In an effort not to turn into a lobster on my first day of vacation, Mr. M and I have been frequenting the local tanning salon. There are parts of my body that are burnt that have never seen the light of day. To make matters worse, I worked out last night and so I have sore achy muscles to top everything else off.

So if you find me in a heap in the corner today, you will know why I can no longer move!

2 comments:

NV said...

Poor thing! Working out OR a sunburn are bad enough on their own. Together? That's too much pain for me to contemplate.

Feel better!

MonkeyGirl said...

I don't expect a lot of sympathy on this one since both were self-inflicted! But thanks for your sympathy - it is way more than I got at work today!