Friday, July 10, 2009

Running out of things to say

Maybe it is exhaustion. Maybe it is sharing the brain with too many people. Maybe it is just too nice outside to be indoors. Who knows, but I feel like I have run out of things to say lately. Every other day or so I think of a brilliant idea to blog about and then by the time I get to a computer, I completely forget what I wanted to say.

I have been busy lately. Home stuff is crazy and work is even crazier. I guess I should be thankful that I can even keep my eyes open when I get home.

Well, I just wanted everyone (ok, the 4 people who read this blog) to know that I haven't forgotten about you and I will be back - some day!

2 comments:

NV said...

Empathize completely, MEF. Sometimes it's too hard to do it all. (I wanted to blog last night but after the whole ordeal that way yesterday, couldn't bring myself to do it.)

MonkeyGirl said...

I think we both suffer from the same issue - why can't anything be simple in DIY! I have a story to share too - I was waiting for things to be finalized and they are pretty close!