Friday, April 23, 2010

Decisions, decisions - Part III



Somedays this picture perfectly depicts my mood -
Leave me alone and just let me sit in the corner by myself!


This one just makes me smile -
How can you not love that face?!


I just want to take a bath every time I see this one!


Some one sure is having fun!


This one is titled "hidden dragon"
He is so intense - he was stalking a woman on the other side of his enclosure.
Eeek!


I love the texture and colors in this one.

I bit the bullet and submitted my entries into the contest today.  Wish me luck and hopefully by the end of the month I can bill myself as an 'award' winning photographer!

2 comments:

NV said...

These are all incredible shots!Here's hoping the folks at work find out what we already know ... :-) GOOD LUCK!!!

Mama Martha said...

Let me add my good luck wishes as well. All of these shots are just amazing.