Saturday, December 20, 2008

Guess who I saw?!?!?


Picture this.  I'm sitting in traffic this afternoon.  Patiently waiting for the light to turn green, when all of the sudden, the woman in front of me rolls down her window and starts frantically waving at someone on the opposite corner.  It was avery friendly "hey look over here" kind of wave.  I was compelled to see who on earth she was waving at.  

And what to my wondering eyes should appear?  SANTA CLAUS!  He was in his sleigh and waving to the anyone who was looking.  Of course his eight tiny reindeer were replaced with a V-8 but it doesn't really matter.  After standing in line for 45 minutes to purchase the items that it took me 2 minutes to select, it put me in a much better mood.

Now, I'm officially in the holiday mood.  Still haven't finished shopping, haven't finished up the holiday cards or baking and the dust bunnies are getting demanding, but bring it on, I'm ready for the holidays!

2 comments:

NV said...

YAY! Welcome to the spirit of the season. :-)

sewwhat? said...

Word on the street has it that he will be circling our north county area on a reconnaissance tour today, propabably looking for good little boys and girls so he can tuck an extra gift in the sleigh for them! Brought to you by the FVFD--thank you, Firefighters!