I have the whole day to myself. Mr. M is stuck at work forever today. Skaterboy has yet to surface from under the covers - it is way too early for that. I can do whatever I want. I was catching up on some reading and my fellow bloggers gave me some inspiration.
- Most Excellent Friend, Nik is also off today and grueling away with her faithful sidekick, Lawrence, doing something sweaty and constructive today. Hmmm, maybe I should finish Step 1 of my DIY project and move the furniture out of the office so we can move on to step 2 - demo!
- Ty'sMommy is making me feel bad because she has a toddler, is making jewelry, quilts AND scrapbooks all before the parental units show up! I promised my SIL a baby book for my Godson and I have all the stuff and I started it, but I wasn't happy with the second page, so I gave up. I am such a perfectionist and I need to get over it! Maybe I could work on the baby book before he goes to Kindergarden. Or I could drag out the jewels and make the necklace I have been envisioning in my mind for the past few weeks.
- Ann totally got robbed out of her right to the first shower this morning. I think she should refuse to share her mouth watering creations with the shower robber for that one. Those cherry cakelets make me drool every time I spy their little stems peeking at me. I could bake today...wait that would require some effort. Clothing appropriate for public viewing, a trip to the grocers, following directions, figuring out if I have cakelet pans (is that a word? Where would one begin to look for cakelet pans? I don't think cakelet pans are near the sticker or shoe aisle so I might get lost).
- I do have all day with no plans and there was a new assignment on DPS this week that I can handle. BabyNik is back in my possession and I have a nearly empty card tucked inside.
- It is a glorious day for mid-summer here. I have a pool. I have no plans. One of my thinking buds at work commented on my lovely alabaster glow this week (or at least that is how I interpreted her comment). I could drag out a boombox (that is so '80's) and go hang out by/in the pool for the rest of the day.
So many options, which one will I choose? I'm not sure either but check back later to see if I accomplished anything at all!