Monday, September 1, 2008

Step 4

I declare that the painting is officially almost complete.  The ceilings, walls and trim have been painted.  The only thing that I would like to do is to touch up the wall paint around the top of the room.  The PO painted the walls a really ugly dirty gray color that was hidden under the drop ceiling.  It needs one more coat of paint to hide the "line" completely but I have to say that overall I am pleased with the results.

Here is a picture of the final paint color.  If you look closely, you can see the faint line around the top of the wall that needs touching up. I think the flash fired so that is why the color looks washed out around the edges, but you get the idea.


I declare the remainder of the weekend to be for relaxation and fun, so I think we are off to the water to do some boating for the rest of the day!

No comments: